PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Dyaksov.com (Petar Dyaksov) would like to inform you of the method for data collection, storage and processing concerning customers and users of the said on-line agency.
Your personal data confidentiality is our priority, and therefore our mechanisms and methods for personal data collection and storage concerning the current, prospective and potential customers and users of dyaksov.com are being set forth in this Confidentiality declaration and Cookies.
Should you like to know what personal data you have submitted to us which we store, you could send at this e-mail: email@example.com and shortly you shall receive an answer what your personal data stored with us.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
All your data published on the website is entirely confidential, protected and subject to utilization only for the needs of the web page, i.e. processing and delivery of your order, contacting you and providing you with information in the form of a newsletter (with optional canceling of subscription at any time available to anyone), with observing the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Personal data administrationDyaksov.com takes up the responsibility to protect and store their customers’ personal data, to refrain from unethical practices used on the Internet, and to not disclose it to third parties, without explicit consent. The administrator of the website is Petar Dyaksov.
- Data storageDyaksov.com stores in a specially designated server center all data voluntarily submitted by the customers of the on-line store. The server center is located within the territory of the EU and complies with the applicable European standards and provisions.
- Description of the personal data that we storeDyaksov.com stores personal data as follows: forename and surname, e-mail, website, as well as any other complementary information supplied by the customers voluntarily by sending your inquiry to the website or by the phone.
- Data, provided to us when you register, place an order or use our services and website, like: forename, surname, phone number, e-mail, and any other complementary information you supply voluntarily filled up;
- Data that we need when you inform us about an issue with your business;
- Duration of storage for personal dataFollowing and provided that users consent to the collection, storage and processing of their personal data for the purpose of processing an order or an inquiry placed on the above mentioned website, the administrator stores each user’s personal data until they state their wish to have their personal data deleted from the database under the custody of this administrator.
- Deletion of personal dataIf you DO NOT WISH to have your personal data stored for purposes of setting up and servicing orders by Dyaksov.com, you could state your wish for DELETION of your personal data at this e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
Dyaksov.com collects and processes your personal data for the purpose of:
- Better service provision and user experience on the company’s on-line platform;
- Processing of orders placed by the users;
- Compiling anonymous statistical analysis of the on-line platform users;
- Providing discounts and promotions;
- Sending e-messages and notifications about forthcoming trainings and other corporate activities;
- Users’ conduct analysis for the purposes of improving the platform and provision of new services;
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files recorded on your device (desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet, smart phone) when you visit web sites. Generally, the cookies contain the site name, the unique identification number and period of validity. They can also keep record of how long you stay on a particular site, which links you open, language preferences, the site colour, etc. The cookies can not be used for disclosing of your identity or personal data.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Logging in and verification. When you log in to your personal account on dyaksov.com, in an encrypted cookie on your device we save a unique ID number of the precise time of logging in. This cookie allows you to browse the pages in the site without the need to log in to each page. You could also save your log in information so that you do not need to log in every time you visit this site.
- Storing of the data that you provide in a website. When you submit information or add products to your shopping cart in dyaksov.com, we store the data in a cookie that saves the your added products and information.
- Social media. Some of our websites contain cookies of Facebook, including such that allow the users of the social media service to share content through this service.
For any further questions or additional information on personal data that is not available in Confidentiality declaration and Cookies, please contact our assistants on e-mail: email@example.com.