What is Business on the Hills?
Business on the Hills: Develop. Innovate. Market. is the largest conference on innovation, which will take place this September from the 9th to the 11th in Plovdiv. The event will bring together over 250 entrepreneurs, marketing managers, engineers and programmers from all around the world.
Innovation is one of the hottest topics in the current entrepreneurship landscape. Considering the dynamic background of the digital world, this is the only way for a business to distinguish itself from the competition and to keep going on the right path. It is no longer sufficient just to be a conductor of new trends, but also a catalyst of ideas that lead to new needs and meet them efficiently. The need for a conference about innovations was confirmed by a survey, which was taken by many Plovdiv citizens.
What can you expect from the program of the event?
For our team of JCI Plovdiv is a great privilege to be a host to JCI Bulgaria’s this year’s national convention, which will be held at the same time as the Business of the Hills. This is a huge challenge for us, given that this will be the first time this type of event will be held in the marks of the city. The conference will be held entirely in English because of its multicultural character and foreign guests. As a highlight of the event we have prepared amazing international keynote speakers who will share their knowledge and experience with all the participants:
- Filipe Carrera, International Speaker, Portugal: Networking for personal and professional success – Inspiring author to many books about digital marketing and networking.
- Paolo Ruggeri, OSM International Group: International Business Development and New Markets Expansion – Really inspiring business speaker, from whom I have taken a lot of useful ideas about successful management.
- Elan Oren, LeanWay and Appforma: Guiding your start-up through dramatic market changes – the story of iMesh – One of the people responsible for peer-to-peer technology. He will definitely have a lot to tell us about innovations.
- Simon Bucknall, International Speaker, London: The Red Hot Elevator Pitch – A person that can help a lot with our performance in front of investors and potential clients.
- George Parvanov, The C-Team: How to build, inspire and motivate a successful team – Extremely successful and humane that sold his business for millions. We can learn a lot from his experience.
- Sasha Bezuhanova, HP Bulgaria: Innovations – a step closer to a new world – Founder of Move.bg and social entrepreneur with rich international experience.
Besides the impressive seminar program, it must be considered the participation of entrepreneurs from over 20 countries that would come as a great opportunity to establish useful contacts and share experience. All participants have the opportunity to get to know each other and share knowledge on the networking party on Friday and the official Gala dinner on Saturday. For the more adventurous the program includes an innovative trip around Plovdiv – called “Treasure Hunt”, and on Sunday – Wine Tasting in Starosel.
We included all the information in an easy and accessible way on the website of the event (developed by my team in Tendrik). On the website, you can also get more details about the various packages offered for the event, as well as the exact program of the conference.